Forum de la Guilde Natural Kiss [OpenWow] Index du Forum Forum de la Guilde Natural Kiss [OpenWow]
Forum de la Guilde Natural Kiss du Serveur Privé OpenWow

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

READ BOOK Backyard Chickens Startup: How To Start, Run And

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Guilde Natural Kiss [OpenWow] Index du Forum -> Les Arpenteurs Fous -> Auberge des arpenteurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
berhar

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 12:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK Backyard Chickens Startup: How To Start, Run And Répondre en citant

<h2><strong>Backyard Chickens Startup</strong>
</h2><h3><strong>How To Start, Run And Grow A Mini Chicken Firm In Your Own Backyard On A Budget</strong>
</h3>
I have been growing chickens in my backyard for last 27 years. But only in the last ten years, I have noticed more and more people are getting interested about growing their own mini chicken firm in their backyard. When I ask them why. Most say it is because they want fresh eggs and meat that are free of antibiotics and hormone. It was last year when I helped a physician and his family get started in backyard chicken growing; in that process I found out something that can be scary to everyone. As usual I asked him why he wanted his mini chicken firm, his reply was &#x201C;to stay alive,&#x201D; that answer was rather unusual, and I figured he meant it as a general statement. But he didn&#x2019;t.

He explained that he works as one of the lead scientist working on Cancer. According to their research, they see one the leading causes of cancer, obesity, diabetes and some infections that are becoming an epidemic in the western counties are from the high amount of antibiotics and hormone in meat, egg, and poultry.

Any of you reading this, I am sure you too know someone who is suffering from one of those four diseases. Though this book is not about how to cure those diseases, but I wanted to mention what this doctor had told me, so in the event, you are still on the fence about whether or not to get started with this project, maybe this will give you enough reasons to get started today.

I was asked to write a book on how to grow backyard chickens but I never got around to it. Honestly, I can write a few lines here and there but let&#x2019;s face it; I am not a writer, nor an author. The longest thing I ever wrote after school was a letter to my wife when she was away for 4 months and that was years ago. If it wasn&#x2019;t for my daughter who loves to write, this book would not have been possible.

I know there are many books out there on this very topic, and I looked at a few, but I realized some of them were written by people who most likely never touched a live chicken in their whole life. Folks, researching and learning a subject entirely from Google is fun, and yes, it will give you enough material to even write a book about it. But without first-hand experience of actually growing a few chickens in your own backyard, that book would be all &#x201C;hearsay.&#x201D;

In my 27 years of growing chickens, I have seen it all, faced it all, and in this book I share the knowledge with you.

<strong>After Reading This Book, You Will Learn:</strong>
<ul><li>Pros And Cons Of Having Backyard Chickens</li><li>Answer The 7 Questions To Find Out If Backyard Chickens Are Right For You Or Not</li><li>7 Must Follow Tips To Get Started On The Right Track</li><li>The Legal Aspect Of Raising Chicken In Your Backyard.</li><li>The Cost Of Starting A Backyard Chicken Project</li><li>What Supplies And Equipment You Will Need</li><li>Should You Go With Free Range Or Penned Chicken?</li><li>Chicken Coop Requirements</li><li>Step By Step Planning For The Perfect Chicken Coop</li><li>What Are The Proper Coop Maintenance Steps?</li><li>What Kind Of Chicken Breed To Get Started With</li><li>How Many Chicken To Get Stated With</li><li>21 Familiar Chicken Breed And Their Pros And Cons</li><li>Hatching And Raising Baby Chicks To Chickens</li><li>Pros And Cons Of Hatching</li><li>Step By Step Process On Hatching With A Broody Hen</li><li>Step By Step Process On Hatching With An Incubator</li><li>How To Pick The Right Incubator</li><li>How To Raise Baby Chicks</li><li>Proper Diet And Feed</li><li>How To Make Your Own Chicken Feed</li><li>How To Make Tasty Chicken Treats</li><li>What And How To Do Proper Chicken Health Care</li><li>Common Disease And Treatments</li><li>How To Do Proper Sanitation And Proper Manure Management</li></ul>
And so much more&#x2026;

Good luck and enjoy!

Details:
price: $0.00
bound: 178 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (May 23, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 154691109X, 978-1546911098,
weight: 11.5 ounces (
filesize:

Backyard Chickens Startup: How To Start, Run And Grow A Mini Chicken Firm In Your Own Backyard On A Budget download torrent

Tags: book full, book google docs, pdf download full book, reading francais english torrent online, full version original acquire book look, store book, book OneDrive, ios access how download information online, book from htc online, free writer original german reader, mobile pdf, download full book, book torrent, book get pdf, download torrent isoHunt, book view, download free cloud, book view, book drive, book SkyDrive, free epub, book Mega, book ZippyShare, ebook android pdf

start a poultry farm, just don't start with ...
Use this beginners guide to start homesteading, ..Put together a budget for the first year to demonstrate how your startup costs ..how many chickens i would be able to run on ..Upcoming Author Appearances, Speaking Engagements, ..Your own Backyard ...

Run And Grow A Mini Chicken Firm In Your Own Backyard …
Find out where to get information about everything you need to know to start raising chickens ..With more than 100 chicken breeds ...
Feb 07, 2017&nbsp;· How to Start a Chicken Farm BusinessIt's one thing to start a chicken farm, but to start an actual business out of it is something else entirelyLet’s “start from ..BackYard Chickens.
Free Prepper EbooksThe Art of Manliness
Remake Your Backyard Into a Mini FarmBackyard Chickens Startup: How To Start, Run And Grow A Mini Chicken Firm In Your Own Backyard On A Budget.
We’ll talk about how to get started raising chickens, choosing a chicken ..How many broilers will you raise for your first run?
..There are all kinds of creative ways to care for and raise chickens

chickens in a backyardguide to raising chickensbut the pleasure of producing food in your own backyard can be worth the sweatof chicken and eggs, your chickens should be ..You can start homesteading right now, ..Most backyard chicken farms start with a flock of ...
Start Your Own Farm Business ..a chicken coop for your backyard.
Start A Successful Egg Business that Makes ..Home Articles &gt; Coops &gt; ..Chicken and .. 171bf2437f

ONLINE BOOK Quiet Talks on Service[PDF] Hitchhiking BeatitudesONLINE BOOK Labour in Irish History (Classic Reprint)[PDF] The Lotus Born for the Young at Heart: A Fairy's Tale about PemaThe History of Gustavus Vasa, King of Sweden (Classic Reprint) Gustavus GustavusSweeter than Honey: Preaching the Old Testament Christopher J. H. Wright[PDF] Planet Ripple: Minnow's WorldTransform Everything (Volume 1) Valerie AshleyBeginning the End VJJ DunnONLINE BOOK Love Is the Answer

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 12:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Guilde Natural Kiss [OpenWow] Index du Forum -> Les Arpenteurs Fous -> Auberge des arpenteurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB template "WarMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates